It’s one of the most beautiful times of year in NYC, the Holiday Season. Shop Gotham provides not only a day of shopping, but an experience to remember. Giving the gift of a shopping tour is a fun and thoughtful way to spend the day with a loved one- friend or family, and a way to create memories together. Give the gift that you can share. And let’s be honest, women love to shop!
Holiday gift certificates are now available in voucher form for purchase.
- Inquire @ email@example.com
No matter what your outfit, boots are an essential trend in these city streets! Pair low ankle boots with skinny jeans, over the knee boots with tights, ankle bootie heels with your favorite dress, low heel boots with winter shorts/skirts, calf high riding boots with leggings, and the list goes on! This is one of the easiest trends to transform into your wardrobe, and a one stop way to totally alter the look of your style and make a statement. Boots are not only super comfortable, but they keep your feet warm and in style when walking in New York. Some of our favorite boot stores in the city:
- Fiorentini + Baker– SoHo
- Shoe Market– Brooklyn
- Steve Madden– numerous locations throughout Manhattan
We know trends, and we know the best places to shop! Shop Gotham can create a shopping program no matter what you are looking to shop. Some of our Custom NYC Shopping Programs include: Educational Student Tours, Industry Focused Tours, Client Entertainment, Bachelorette Shopping Parties, Sweet 16 Shopping Parties, etc.
The weather recently has been a bit wild, ranging from sunny and warm afternoons to chilly windy nights. Our suggestion on dreassing for NYC this fall-wear layers! Not only is layering your outfit a fashion statement, but it allows you flexibility throughout the day and into the evening as the weather changes. Key pieces to incorporate this fall:
- Hats- Wide rimmed, floppy, colorful, there are so many styles (making this trend work for a wide variety of face shapes accross the board). Hats are “so in” right now, fun to wear, and an easy on/off as weather permits! Try these styles- cloche, bowler, beanie, fedora, beret.
- Scarves- Offer a little protection to your neck, feel cozy, and look chic! Cashmere, knit, wraps, knotted, tied, infinity…the choices go on and on! Always a statement piece and easy to wear.
- Cashmere blend socks- Not only are they super warm, comfortable, and able to fit inside your favorite boots- your toes will appreciate the added comfort with all the walking you will be doing in the city.
- Leather jacket- The undying NYC trend. Fitted, moto, cropped, embellished- whichever way to want to wear it, these jackets are slimming AND warm.
- Vests/Capes- These styles have resurfaced from fashion history and are chic when worn correctly! Keep it simple-when using these pieces as your top layer, stick with solid greys, blacks and camel. As for the adventurous, try these fun outerwear trends: leather trim, color fur, herringbone, houndstooth, pinstripes, and Prince of Wales checks. Hoods and high necklines are also ways to ward off the NYC wind.
- You can find these items on a Shop Gotham shopping tour at discounted prices!