Looking for things to do in NYC this December? Check out our insider “NYC Musts” from your local New Yorkers:
- Knock out your Christmas and Holiday shopping in one day on a Garment Center Tour. Purchase chic accessories, handbags, jewelry, dresses, coats, scarves, fur-gifts for the whole family at wholesale-only prices! And of course, a little self-gifting is okay too!
- Stop by Bryant Park to check out the outdoor Holiday Vendors that surround the BP Ice Skating Rink. Burn some calories, take a spin on the ice, check out the fabulous BP Christmas tree and then grab a cappuccino and people watch.
- The Radio City Christmas Spectacular, as always, is a must do if you’ve never seen it! Each year the music, costumes and talented Rockettes & performers grow more exquisite!
- Visit the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, a world-wide symbol of the NYC holiday season. Come celebrate the official start of the NYC 2014 holidays!
- Take a shopping break and stroll Holiday Under the Stars, an state-of-the-art holiday light display at the Time Warner Center in Columbus Circle. The spectacle features a dozen 14-foot LED stars that do a colorful “dance,” flashing more than 16.7 million color mixes in time to classic yuletide tunes.
- Museum at FIT opens a new exhibit exploring the Counterfeit Industry and how it affects the fashion world, Faking It. “Fashion should slip out of your hands. The very idea of protecting the seasonal arts is childish. One should not bother to protect that which dies the minute it is born.” Coco Chanel
- See New Year’s Times Square Ball Drop on December 31st. Ring in the New Year of 2016 in the heart of New York City, Times Square! Or stream it live here.
#shopgotham #thingstodoinNYC #christmas
If your lady loves to shop, consider a Gift Certificate for a Shop Gotham NYC shopping tour. Guided groups tours start at $38; Custom guided Private tours at $355. For more information please visit www.shopgotham.com. Or to order one, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 917-599-6650.
Shop Gotham offers Shopping Tour Gift Certificates for the lady in your life, be it friend, partner or colleague. Tours offers an insight into why shopping in New York City is second to none. Offer the opportunity to score designer deals or shop in the coolest of indie shops. Gift Certificates start at $38 for tickets to regularly scheduled tours. Custom Private Tours for up to 6 persons start at $346 for up to 6 guests. Whatever you choose, she will thank you. For more information, please visit: www.shopgotham.com or email email@example.com
Looking for something uber cool for the shopper in your life? Consider a Shop Gotham NYC shopping tour. The recipient can choose her tour and date. She will thank you for it.
Virtual Student Education Virtual ProgramsNovember 5th, 2011
Virtual Fashion Ed programNovember 5th, 2011